Paramount is a Memphis-based and family owned company in a marketplace of national chains. In a service business, that makes a world of difference. We give more attention to the details, respond much more quickly to customer requests and don't have corporate shareholders dictating how we run our business. There is no corporate red tape, no call centers, and no far-off national headquarters sending in new management teams every year. Just a singular commitment to delivering the highest quality service in the industry.
In 1974, Charles Harlow started our company when he opened a small dry cleaning business in north Memphis. More than three decades later, Paramount Uniform has evolved to be the leading Mid-South uniform supply company with a mission of top-notch service which has never changed. We are now in our third processing facility since our inception, a state of the art plant featuring the latest in laundry equipment and technology, and we feel grateful to have the tools in which to deliver value to our customers.
Impeccable Service - Guaranteed
We understand that communication is the key to providing excellent service. Our RSR's are equipped and trained to do just that:
- Your Route Service Representative will be at your account every week to service your rental needs.
- Every RSR is equipped with a handheld computer so that they always have the details of your account available should you have questions.
- New orders, cancellations, size changes, replacements and repairs can all be entered right on-site!
- Your RSR is always available by cell phone or in person to respond to your requests.
- Service Request Cards will be available for employees to fill out should they need a repair made to their garment.
- Should there be a change in your delivery needed due to a holiday, we'll be sure to post a notification announcing the change.
- A dedicated Service Coordinator will be assigned specifically to your account. He will visit you on a routine basis checking on your status and learning from your feedback.